Quitnits Foam is a fast and pesticide free solution to eradicating both head lice and/or body lice.
The Quitnits Foam is a Pyrethrum free foam containing naturally derived Geranium oil.
- Fast acting formula, starts to work in 15 minutes
- No Malathion or Permethrin
- No genetically modified ingredients
- Rinses out easily
- Wet the hair thoroughly with warm water and lightly wipe off excess water with a towel. Apply 10 to 15ml to the head and massage through to make a rich lather. Ensure the product covers all of the hair down to the scalp including the nape of the neck and behind the ears. Leave on the hair for 15 minutes then rinse well.
- Apply about 15ml to 20ml of regular conditioner to the hair and massage through. Part the hair into sections, starting at the front of the head. Lift a 30mm strand of hair, place the comb as close to the scalp as possible and comb with a firm even motion away from the scalp. Wipe the comb on a paper towel after each combing stroke. Dampen the hair slightly to assist combing if it begins to dry.
Repeat this process in 7 days to ensure all newly hatched nymphs are destroyed.
How it Works
This product works to remove a louse’s protective lipids from its outer shell causing it to dehydrate rapidly.
Purified water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dicaprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, QN50 Fragrance, Geranium Oil, Fragrance.
General Guidance & Cautions
Use enough to thoroughly cover the scalp and hair, including the back of the neck and behind the ears.
If the product gets into the eyes, rinse out immediately with water.
Remove all the eggs (nits) you can find after treatment with the fine tooth comb included ensuring that combings are wiped onto a tissue for disposal.
Repeat the treatment after 7-10 days to kill lice that have hatched from any remaining eggs that were not killed by the first treatment and to ensure the cycle is broken.
If you find live lice or more eggs appear after the second treatment, seek advice from a health professional.
Check other people in the household and treat if necessary. Lice can quickly spread back to people who have already been treated.
Don't use on babies under 6 months, except on medical advice.
Only use the product when you can see live lice or their eggs.
Always read the label. Follow the instructions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
If you have a known allergy to cosmetic or personal care products consult your health professional before use.
This product may make floors slippery.
Pregnant and Nursing Mums
This product does not contain any ingredients that are suspected of causing health problems for pregnant and nursing mums. If in doubt talk to your health professional.
Quitnits® Complete Head Lice KitQuitnits® Complete Head Lice KitThe complete head lice kit includes a head lice treatment spray, egg removal shampoo & comb.
Quitnits® Head Lice Removal KitQuitnits® Head Lice Removal KitQuitnits Head Lice Removal Kit helps keep you lice free by allowing you to detect and remove head lice early.
Quitnits® Head Lice SolutionQuitnits® Head Lice SolutionQuitnits Head Lice Solution is a no fuss solution that contains naturally derived Australian Sandalwood Oil.
Quitnits® Rapid LotionQuitnits® Rapid LotionQuitnits Rapid Lotion starts to work in 10 minutes after application helping to kill lice and their eggs.
Quitnits® Once Only TreatmentQuitnits® Once Only TreatmentQuitnits Once Only treatment kills lice and their eggs in one application. Shampoo afterwards and comb with the included nit comb.
Quitnits® FoamQuitnits® FoamThe Quitnits Foam is a Pyrethrum free foam containing naturally derived Geranium oil.
Quitnits® Detangling SprayQuitnits® Detangling SprayQuitnits Detangling Spray helps to detangle knots and tangles, and assists in the prevention of head lice.